Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need to make the texture and color of paint without actually wasting paint?

I'm am doing a project for my photography class. I need to take buckets of ';paint'; and pour them onto people. I was think water and cornstarch with dye colors but I'm not sure if there is a better way. I wont actually be painting anything just pouring. I want it to be safe for my skin and eyes. I need it to be washable and able to come out of clothes. Any suggestions will be helpful. Thank you.I need to make the texture and color of paint without actually wasting paint?
Safe for your eyes and skin but what about them?





Just use milk (reg, low fat, soy, goat, it doesn't matter) thickened with cornstarch. Then take the image into an image editor like Photoshop and change the colors of the milk. You can create a mask, copy it to a layer then tint it to any color, adjust the transparency, contrast and saturation.





Don't use dyes or you will ruin everyone's clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment