Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is light blue a good color to paint a 2 year olds room?

In two weeks a two year old is comeing to live with my family and I and we think her room should be light blue.is that a good color?


or do you think lightish green?Is light blue a good color to paint a 2 year olds room?
light blue is a good color to paint a 2 year olds room. Blue is a calm color, so it won't cause tention in the room such as a red color would do. Lightish green would be an okay color aswell but i think blue would do better.Is light blue a good color to paint a 2 year olds room?
I would stay with light blue and white.





Keep it simple, you might have adult visitors next year
Light green.


With a purple bed spread.
With no disrespect meant to anyone or their color choices, and with no inference as to gender,,,To directly answer the Q,,,';YES!'; BLUE IS FINE...Yikes a 2 year old has very little basis on which to judge color choices or shades.





The suggestions might be what an ADULT might prefer, and color choice is as nebulous or specific as ones religion or politics. I guess I'm wondering how COLOR became so gender specific and narrowly focused. I so want to assume that a female enjoys BLUE as much as a male might.





';GOOD'; is so much a relative a word in this case. The notion should be more on the fact that, unless it happens to be a combo GAME room/bedroom, the idea should be that it's an area where a 2 year old, especially, should feel comfort in, being able to sense RELAX/CALM, not so much an animated room that constantly stimulates.





Thumb me up, or down, no matter to me, I've been on this ORB for a lot of years, paint every day of my life, I'm a parent to both genders, and the BEST NEWS is,,, PAINT can be painted over.





Steven Wolf


Just my two ';sense';
I think light green would look great. Or even a yellow, if it wasn't too bright.
light green. with pink and white girly accents :)
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea!








Make sure it's a nice, lighthearted blue though- not a deep dark depressing blue. And be careful of painting it JUST before she comes, as the fumes won't be too popular with a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment