Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What colors to paint my room?

Pick your favorite color. I know that's such a generic answer but maybe this will help.





A virtual room designer:


http://www.findanyfloor.com/VirtualRoomD鈥?/a>





It's fun to play around with and you'll save$$$ on paint if you know what you like when you go buy it! Instead of returning it because its not the perfect color. Anyway, hope this helps!





I like lavenders, creams, and bronze (weird mix but they looks really good together)What colors to paint my room?
Well, in a bedroom you may want to choose a cool color such as blues or greens as those are soothing and restful, colors like bright reds, yellows and oranges are striking but can be energizing. If you do want to go with something like a bright red then pick one or two walls and do just those walls. Avoid to dark of a shade as dark colors shrink spaces. Apartment hunting one time, I found a room that had a black ceiling, it made the room look tiny. Another good idea is to go to the paint/hardware store and look through the brochures they have with the paint chips, sometimes you can get a really good idea from that. Have fun!What colors to paint my room?
Take your favorite color, and then put different shades of it for each wall. For example, in my room, I have the wall with my door dark green, the sides palish green, and the side with my window in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment