Saturday, March 13, 2010

Which color paint would suit my walls, have a couch of chocolate& beige color combo& light brown hardwood flrs

please suggest, different color patterns, i would also try expereimenting with 2 diff colors pallette, one in each wall some thing like that.


below is the link to my couch and floor.





http://www.furniturexo.com/Logan-Stone-Sofa-Sectional-Ashley-Furniture-1940167-16-p-16974.html?cPath=31Which color paint would suit my walls, have a couch of chocolate%26amp; beige color combo%26amp; light brown hardwood flrs
How about painting using ';sundew'; by sherwin williams as your primary wall color, and then use ';olympic range'; as an accent wall. It will make the room look very welcoming %26amp; earthy.Which color paint would suit my walls, have a couch of chocolate%26amp; beige color combo%26amp; light brown hardwood flrs
I think you should think about a color for your wall in the beige tones. You don't want anything dark on your wall or your sofa would get lost and it would probably blend in with your sofa to much. I think the lighter shades with maybe a hint of brown in the color would work and put dark brown picture frames on your wall and you could even think about adding one wall dark brown and let the other wall have the beige color.


They say a dark room will make a room feel cozy so if that is what you are trying to get go for the dark drown color and put accent colors on your sofa to make the room pop or put multiple color pillows on your sofa.
sage green with a light beige trim color
I like what they did in the photo -- a neutral beige tone with a hint of sage green in it, and light beige trim. Of course that's according to that room. I don't know what else you have going on in the room, what kind of light you get, etc.


But the couch, though in shades of brown, is very bold. I'd keep the walls neutral.
BABY BLUE AND BROWN LOOK GREAT TOGETHER
I would really like to help you with your color selection but I would have to know what the size of the room is, is it well-lit, if you could include a pic of the room to be painted it would be easier to help.





So far.. I'm liking Notable Hue (blue) 6521 for the walls and Navajo White (cream) 6126 for the trim.
Foresty or sage greens could work. You might also try a shade of deep teal.
I would put dark green or dark red. both with beige trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment