Thursday, March 11, 2010

I just got awesome new bedding...what colors should i paint my room?

i just got awesome new bedding what colors should i paint my room...No black...design ideas help 2





here is what my bed looks like


http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o460/鈥?/a>








I just got awesome new bedding...what colors should i paint my room?
I think a light sky-blue would look nice, too.





http://farm1.static.flickr.com/142/33486鈥?/a>





Definitely no stripes on the wall. BOOOIIIINNNNGGGG!!!I just got awesome new bedding...what colors should i paint my room?
Why not try doing the solid background color in the lightest pink from the bedding and then adding in some geometric squares, using the other bedding colors. They are easy to do with blue painters tape.You could even add in some neat wall transfers like uppercase living to them. I'm concerned that the stripes that you were thinking, given your bedding colors could be very loud, unless you did the two shades of pink, and left out the black. If you like the stripes, however, do them on one accent wall, and let the rest of the walls go with a solid color. Happy Decorating!
If you pint the walls with the same stripes it will be too much, too busy. I think that brown would be nice maybe with a pink border. You could accent the walls with a few pictures that are mostly pink to bring it all together. I like bold colors on walls so that's why I would do the brown but if you would be more comfortable with pink that would look great also.
how about painting ur room walls a cream or whitish color (whatever is on ur bedspread) and then putting those stripes on either the top or bottom 6 to 8 inches of ur wall? or, u could do the bottom half of ur room in the stripes and the top half in the white paint. on the top half, u could put decorations or pictures with the main colors of the bedspread and stripes. all this will work if the colors are exactly the same on the bedspread.


well, good luck!



A light pink or this pink ,here is picture just to give you an idea http://scripps-content.communicationsmgr鈥?/a>


and absolutely no stripes otherwise it just will be too much to look at .


frame some pictures in frames like brown ,pink and black to compliment your bed frame .





I saw the stripes that you want if you really want the stripes then do the same as the picture that I have sent you just on ! wall .
I think that looks really nice and girly.


If it's to complicated I would go for a cream, or light pink,


keep within the colours of the bedding.
That's way cool...i think a cream color paint would look great unless you want a girly girl look and paint them a light pink.
Don't do stripes or pink walls. Try cream colored walls with brown trim on floor.
light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment