Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color paint should I use?

Okay my son is 4 so he doesn鈥檛 know or care I guess what his room is in. He has a lot of Cars stuff (lighting McQueen) but he loves Spiderman now to and of course Super man. I want to paint his walls but I鈥檓 only renting so I cant do a red , dark blue or black. I would do just a border but his little brothers on his way and his room is being painted baby blue and I don鈥檛 want my 4 year old to feel left out. Any paint color suggestions???? Please thank you!What color paint should I use?
How about a yellow? Like ';paper lantern'; by sherwin williams:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>What color paint should I use?
White. Buy some wallies of his favorite characters and let him stick them on the walls. Red curtains. His closet door can be covered with a red door cover like they use at Xmas time and he can color or use stickers of his favorite things there without hurting the door too. He can also make a mobile of his favorite character beenie babies to hang from a ceiling lamp. Have fun you two! :)
Probably something that you can easily paint over given you have to move out at any time. So I would suggest a light yellow, sage green, or pick out a border (easily removable) and use the lightest color (it could even be an antique white, or other simple color) to accent it for the walls.





You might be able to give him an option if you are stuck with a couple colors, he will feel very involved and his opinion valued, which I know can not always be the case with 4 year olds. ;)





You are a good mom to involve your four year old in the changes and excitement of a new baby. Good Luck!
Try the green color and attach bees and ants to frogs and reptiles, creatures of nature often capture a child's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment