Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Any ideas of a good color to paint my bedroom?

I'm a 14 girl who just got new black furiture. My walls NEED to be pianted and so does the cieling. I want my room to pop! A few problems though... I can't diside the second color, plus my room is small. I was also thinking about maybe even adding a third color. Help!!!Any ideas of a good color to paint my bedroom?
Paint it ';impatient pink'; by sherwin williams. the ceiling can just be regular ceiling white:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>Any ideas of a good color to paint my bedroom?
white with black is always outstanding, but you could go any soft color to keep from being overwhelmed in your small room...even peach.
First, shop for a new comforter/bedspread. Whatever you choose will decide the color for your wall. Pick out a color from it or a color that compliments it. Be sure to paint the ceiling and trim white and any color you choose will pop. It is easier to match to bedding than to match bedding to a wall color. Just be sure that you are picking something that you think you will like for several years. Your parents will be more likely to spend the extra if you choose wisely.





Best wishes.
We have sage green on our walls in the bedroom, and I think your black furniture would stand out really nice with that. We also used a really bright white for the baseboards and closet doors/trim. You don't want to go too dark if your room is small, especially with dark furniture. Good luck, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment