Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's a good color to paint a bathroom?

It has one small window in it. The rest of the house is beige except my room next to the bathroom which is a grassy green color. I want to stay away from beigeing my bathroom. HELPWhat's a good color to paint a bathroom?
depends on what you want out of the room. if you want it to be a relaxing place to take a bath, relax in the shower, go for a blue tone. if you're not a morning person and you want to get awakened in the morning and invigorated, go for a bright froggy green or a sunny yellowWhat's a good color to paint a bathroom?
Mine is white ...for one reason....I can change the decor whenever I want and to whatever I want and it always goes with the paint. Besides that it is a relatively small room and it makes it look much bigger.
A nice light blue would be nice if your set is white,maybe two tone blue. Medium light blue bottom, light blue, shoulder lenght up.
I just painted my half bath willow green (yellow green). Its a very pretty color!
Unless you are also changing the flooring and plumbing fixtures, I would coordinate with what you have. Pastels work well. You can also brighten up the room with a small picture or a poster.
I would say it depends on like how you're using it. I agree with the bright colors if you need to be woken up in the morning, lol. If you want something neutral, light pink and baby blue and green look nice. If you are going to be using the bathroom for relaxing and such, I would paint it a dark color, such as navy or burgandy, and set some candles around if you want a place to soak and unwind. :)
One of ours is turquoise feather dusted with red. It draws many complements.
I love spring green with bright yellow accents. It's really fresh, bright, and clean looking. It adds warmth to a bathroom too.
Fixture color?
I think a spa like color would be good. Like maybe a soft blue. Not like little boy baby blue, like a light turquoise or something around there. Even a nice spring green would be good. Maybe a really soft green. Hope this helps.
terra cotta is a great color and works equally well with brass, silver or gold fixtures. My bathroom has silver so I feathered in silver starbursts on top the terra cotta and glued silver round bangles here and there in center of starbursts. everyone who sees it loves it because it is one of a kind. and the rest of my house is mostly green so it will go with your colors.
I would say yellow or white.
Sky blue or light green works well in bathrooms.
How about cream and sage green with maybe some peach items.
How about a soft or bright yellow with grassy green accents?


You could use a daisy print...


[ shower curtain print, rug, sink tumbler/toothbrush holder/soap dish/jar. Add towels in yellow, green, or a print of both.}


Or, peach with grassy green accessories, etc.
Yellow is always good
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment