Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I wont my bmx bike to stand out what colors shoud i paint it. PS'; not pink or black?

wow i think that you should paint it orange or purple definitely not blue or black not even silver believe me my friend has a sunday picnic and if you have never heard of that bike then i understand and his is orange and it stands out so much that when we went to the skate park people wanted pictures of the bike and its really cool but still orange or purple are the way to goI wont my bmx bike to stand out what colors shoud i paint it. PS'; not pink or black?
I'm not sure if u like Neon colors but if i were you I'd paint it neon orange or yellow. And if you don't like neon colors then paint it a shade of green that you like or a shade of brown that you like.I wont my bmx bike to stand out what colors shoud i paint it. PS'; not pink or black?
you should try blue that is a good color that stands out you can also try orange
Orange.
Neon Green :D Or just rainbow. but people will make gay jokes, if gay jokes bother you.
salmon or sable
red or yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment