Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color paint will accent my tropical blue tile in my bathroom?

I don't know exactly what Tropical blue is but white would make the best accent unless you are going for a tropical feel for the bathroom. In that case I would explore other blues, greens and sandy beige colors. Use a color wheel to get the right tone eg...cool or warm.What color paint will accent my tropical blue tile in my bathroom?
i would suggest something light, but it would also would depend on what other color(s) you have or want.





i think blues and browns look awesome together, with white or cream accents.





check out sherwin-williams website, they have a tool that you can us to pick a room and paint it with their colors! it is great.





good luck and have fun!What color paint will accent my tropical blue tile in my bathroom?
If u want to get that very tropical mood..then go egg-shell white simplicity z da key!
I think that white would make the blue tiles POP!
A darker blue would set it off just right to bring the lighter blue out.
A light terracotta will give a warm inviting feel,without being stark.

No comments:

Post a Comment