Thursday, March 11, 2010

What would be a good color to paint my bedroom walls if I have wood furniture?

I want my room to be a relaxing place for me, but I also want it to match with the furniture. Right now it's a shade of orange, but I want to change it because the color orange is supposed to make you hungry or something like that, what can I change it to?What would be a good color to paint my bedroom walls if I have wood furniture?
blue!!!!!!!!!!!! i find it quite relaxingWhat would be a good color to paint my bedroom walls if I have wood furniture?
Anything with a blue tone is relaxing. Don't do red because red is a stressful color as is yellow. Blues, greens, and cool purples would work the best, or try a combination. And right now blue or blue-green mixed with brown is really popular.
depends on the shade/type of wood. a rich gold is nice. we had that in my old house with contemporary light pine furniture and jewel-toned accents %26amp; curtains. i have to admit that it looked pretty gorgeous. :-)
A nice relaxing soft blue shade would be good with any kind of wood furniture. Try looking at paint chips at www.benjaminmoore.com and checking out their color tool which lets you try out color combos in different types of rooms.
Sherwin Williams ';ebbtide';. It's a beautiful calming blue. Try it out on their color visualizer. Just click on ';paint an interior';, pick a bedroom, and then type ';ebbtide'; into the quick search field %26amp; apply it to the room.


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment