Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color should i paint my nails * colors choices inside*?

light blue.


dark blue.


teal.


hot pink.


white.


purple.


brown.


light pink.


light purple!








haha lame question i knowWhat color should i paint my nails * colors choices inside*?
tealWhat color should i paint my nails * colors choices inside*?
well i would go with hot pink, white, or teal.


mine are teal but that's because i love that color.


but whatever you desire =) i hope i helped.
well mine are pale pink with purple design on thumb and middle finger and hot pink design on the other 3 ... did it myself an LOVIN IT lol





i would say ... hot pink ...
You should paint your nails a plum/purple color. I just like this color on nails.
All the colors are cool, but it depends on your skin tone on which one would look best.
hot pink. Mine are Hot pink too. LOL!
Light blue.
hot pink!!!
hot pink.....blue green or white or orange are my favs








i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment