Saturday, March 13, 2010

What colors should I paint my room?

your favorite color. I painted mine violet and one wall black along with the door and socets. Browns are always nice light and medium, something you like though, its your roomWhat colors should I paint my room?
it's up to you! for a large-looking room, paint it a neutral and bright colour such as white or a light yellow. generally i prefer themed rooms, without using contrasting colours (unless they match the theme). For a warm/cosy looking room I would use a chocolate brown for one wall and white/cream for another. Or you could use black and white for a more contemporary looking room. If you're aiming for a more exotic theme, try painting the room different shades of your favourite colour (ie. lighter shades in one area and darker shades in another. it could even be on the same wall!). Never use different colours in the same room (ie. red and blue or green and orange) as it looks odd and get's boring very quickly.What colors should I paint my room?
if you like neon , just take green and any green related color.
i would go with something bright and happy, but then stick with neuterals like white and tan for the accessories to not make it too busy!
Before you choose the colors for the walls, you need to consider the things that are already in your room:





1. Furniture


2. Fabrics (comforter cover, throw pillows and window treatments, etc.)


3. Paintings or posters


4. Carpet


5. The size of your room


6. How bright or dim the room is when the sun is up
dark purple and gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment