Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I need to get acyrlic paint, multipal colors,out of my sons brand new Seahawk jersy. Yes it's white.?

The colors range from black to purple to red.I need to get acyrlic paint, multipal colors,out of my sons brand new Seahawk jersy. Yes it's white.?
You can peel it off, or freeze it and crack it off. It needs to be really really cold to crack but it makes it much easier to get off.I need to get acyrlic paint, multipal colors,out of my sons brand new Seahawk jersy. Yes it's white.?
My two grandsons were playing in my bedroom. When I checked on them, acyrlic paint was on ceiling, walls, carpet, and furniture. I went through three bottles of rubbing alcohol but go it off. My colors were every color. I play with clay and use acyrlics for that so I have many colors
You can try ';The Master's Brush Cleaner and Preserver';. It will clean acrylic paint out of hard, dried-on brushes, I don't know if it will work on cloth. The cleaner can be purchased at most art and or hobby stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment