Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I have 4 boys three of them are 4yrs old and one of them is 2yrs. I need ideas of colors to paint their rooms.

Ask them what color they want--what are their favorite colors? Even two year olds have favorite colors.I have 4 boys three of them are 4yrs old and one of them is 2yrs. I need ideas of colors to paint their rooms.
well, you want somthing that they'll like for the next couple years or so, so dont do anything like paint elmo or somthing like that on the wall. try somthing likke painting the room a relaxing blue, orange, or maybe a cream color. then maybe paint babeballs/footballs/soccer balls etc. im sure they'll like it for the next 2 or 3 years or so.


hope i helped!I have 4 boys three of them are 4yrs old and one of them is 2yrs. I need ideas of colors to paint their rooms.
I think it would be cute if they were to get involved in the decision. They may like their room more because of it, and get them more excited about a pending ';new room';. Of course if you are not up for those colours, go with your own, lol.





But, my suggestion for boys rooms: Blue and red. Or multiple variants of blue look cute.
I think they should be involved in this decision. Ask them what they think! Open up a box of Crayons! Paint stores can match any color you bring in. If you think their choice is too bold- try to compromise with a similar but more muted color, or use their choice on one wall- an accent wall. Or go crazy and put up slate- The boys can use chalk to design anytime they want!
Go for a plain, neutral colour on the walls and brighten the room up with brightly coloured curtains and bed covers, framed prints or frame some of the boys art work. Then the room will always look fresh.
I would just let them all have brushed and differant colors and let them go to town. It will save you time scrubbing crayon and such off the walls later. hahahahaha
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment