Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I麓m an esl primary teacher and i麓m wondering what would be the best color to paint a classroom?

I mean if I麓m gonna use flashcards, should I paint it white or gray? is it too boring?I麓m an esl primary teacher and i麓m wondering what would be the best color to paint a classroom?
Paint it with blue or green's pale ones so light comes in and the room looks bigger.





Light colours like blues and greens promote learningI麓m an esl primary teacher and i麓m wondering what would be the best color to paint a classroom?
I'd do a bright color so the flashcards will stand out against the color, and if these kids are from other countries, I don't think Gray is very inviting.
most defently to boring...i use to be in ESOL...our class room was gray and i always felt like painting over it because it looked to pale and dead to me that it would let me concentrate...do a more bright color like a pastel green (but not baby pastel) maybe an light orange ..but always a color that brings in light in the room and one that makes it seem welcoming...
Russell N is right. Light Blue or Green. Although for some reason, personally light green seems a bit too much like a ';hospital';...I'd go with light blue. :)





Thanks for all you do with the kids! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment