Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What light paint color goes well with an accent wall of Restoration Hardware (RH)'s Blue Sage Paint?

I have an accent wall in my bedroom I want to paint RH Blue Sage because that goes well with the beddings I got from them in Eucalyptus. I can't think of what colors to paint on the other 3 walls. I tried Silver Sage but it looks minty on my wall. Maybe something beige? Any ideas?What light paint color goes well with an accent wall of Restoration Hardware (RH)'s Blue Sage Paint?
First of all, I would not get Restoration Hardware's paint, everybody I know who have used it have said it's awful. You can take the little sample to a paint store and get it color matched (Behr, Sherwin Williams, that kind of paint).





As for color, you could try getting a a really soft beige, with a hint of yellow to it. What would also look nice (from the name Blue Sage, I'm assuming it's a lighter color), is to paint two opposite walls in the blue sage, and then the two other walls in the beige. I did that in my bedroom with my color scheme and it looks great.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment