Saturday, March 13, 2010

What color paint should I use?

I have a silver framed futon with a black mattres. I have dressers that are white, and have decorations that are black and white. What would be a nice relaxing color to use!What color paint should I use?
either a cranberry, deep sage green, cocoa brown or terra cotta, all rich relaxing beautiful colors.What color paint should I use?
More of a muted red color. If you want relaxing, a bright and bold color won't work. Try browsing this website: http://www.behr.com/behrx/
Cranberry is nice and rich looking w/ white moldings.
I'd go with some tone of red, just pick what looks best to you, but that will really bring color into your black/white/silver room.
I would use red tones. Here a website that might help you out. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment