Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am doing the nursery in pink & brown bedding. What paint color should I use? I dont want pink.?

Check out the ';Peep'; design in the Autumn Palette on the first page under ';Personalized Art'; on http://www.mysweetandsour.com It features a brown and pink design with a yellow background. You might even want to get a personalized sign that accents the d茅cor.I am doing the nursery in pink %26amp; brown bedding. What paint color should I use? I dont want pink.?
My girlfriend just did her nursery in an Olive green. Before I seen it I thought oh my what was she thinking and then I saw the finished put together nursery and it took my breath away, sooo beautiful and tasteful. However tho I'm not sure if it would work with the pink try a baby soft blue.I am doing the nursery in pink %26amp; brown bedding. What paint color should I use? I dont want pink.?
If it is a dark brown, I would look at a lighter tan. You could consider a 1/2 and 1/2 with a dark brown on the bottom with a light on top, then contrast the two with a strip between them. That way if you wanted too, you could sneek in a bit of pink.





If it is a lighter brown, then I would think that a complimentary color like a preivous answer stated like olive or something would be nice.
i wud just do it in the browns maybe chocolate because it is a nutral color and it goes good with pretty much everything!
do the walls in a pale lilac. it will compliment both pink and brown nicely.


try these colors: ';inspired lilac'; and ';joyful lilac';, by Sherwin Williams
a white or a pale baby blue maybe
Do it in a light sand color so it doesn't fight with the pink and brown and also will make your bedding stand out!!! I'm sure it is going to be precious.





How Sweet! Good luck with the nursery and the BABY!
i would go with a tan or something
You could do brown strips.
How about a light brown? Like ';sand trap'; by sherwin williams. check it out:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment