Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I want to paint my house, but can't decide what color? Can I preview some colors with a pic?

Go to a home improvement store. Some stores have displays that allow you to look at paint colors under different lighting styles. It is handy when painting the outside of the house because you can see how the paint color will really look in the sun or under florescent lights.





Also check this out... It might help you with a good starting place...





http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/I want to paint my house, but can't decide what color? Can I preview some colors with a pic?
NO YELLOW, OR NEON COLORS!I want to paint my house, but can't decide what color? Can I preview some colors with a pic?
look at nature and think like a contractor 2 coats.
Go to www.hgtv.com and look on that site. They are a great site with lots of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment