Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What color to paint toe nails, going to Jamaica?

I crossdress and am going to Jamaica for spring break. Before I go to Jamaica I want to get my toe nails done and hands done. What color should I do my nails?What color to paint toe nails, going to Jamaica?
well, the nail polish is going to get all chipped and scuffed up in the sand and ocean.. so if you're going to have them done either just do a french manicure, or something that you have already so you can do touch ups.What color to paint toe nails, going to Jamaica?
just black, it's so tasteful. I always do my toes black... cute!
black green or yellow or a combo of all of the above
The same color as Jamacia's Flag, black, yellow and/or green.
i really love ';coral'; its like a pinkish orange -its bright and fun and i always get compliments (im a lifeguard so the general public see my feet a lot haha)





Can you answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yellow green and red

No comments:

Post a Comment