Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have a new bedspread and don't know what colors to paint my bedroom.....

The print is Bohemian from Bed, Bath and Beyond. It has lots of brown then pink and turquoise. I thought about pink with brown on the trimmings. I just don't know?!?!?!I have a new bedspread and don't know what colors to paint my bedroom.....
the pink and brown idea sounds great. Pink is a hard color, though. I once painted a hallway 9 different pinks! See if you can buy a really small amount of paint, and paint a section first to see if you like it. Let it dry before you make your final decision. Benjamin Moore has small paint amounts you can buy (2 ounce jars).I have a new bedspread and don't know what colors to paint my bedroom.....
Pink with dark brown sounds like it would like nice.
pink would be nice, so would a really light turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment