Sunday, March 7, 2010

I need ideas on what color to paint my bathroom?

I'm thinking i'd like green. It's a small bathroom. What do you think?I need ideas on what color to paint my bathroom?
I have a small bathroom, I painted it moss green and placed a flush wall mirror that is 6' by 6' on one wall to make it look larger and an oversized picture on the opposite wall to reflect in the mirror. I am really happy with the result.I need ideas on what color to paint my bathroom?
I have a small bathroom that I remodeled. I have a black/gold/red slate shower and floor and one wall. The other walls I painted a leather red! I also like the dark warm rich colors.
Yellow walls


Blue trim


';Like sunburst meets stardust';
I just painted mine last weekend and it's small as well. I did a lighthouse theme and the color is a deep red/maroon. I like dark colors, though. I just think they ';pop'; over lighter colors.
A warmer green will look nicer with skin colors than a cool one.
';rally green'; by sherwin williams would look very modern %26amp; bold.


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment