Thursday, March 4, 2010

If your teeth were made into a paint color, would it fall under the Yellow's or the White's?

Be honest, if your teeth were to be a paint color, would they be under the ';Yellow'; category, or the ';White'; category?If your teeth were made into a paint color, would it fall under the Yellow's or the White's?
My teeth aren't really that yellow, but they're more yellow than white. So I'd have to say the yellow categoryIf your teeth were made into a paint color, would it fall under the Yellow's or the White's?
Well, I hope that my teeth aren't too yellow. But they're not that white either.
White*
It would be under White.
white. im obsessed with that, i cant have yellow teeth, yuck.
Beige or Yellow. My little brother would be under black and white ha ha.
Beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment