Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paint color for a west room?

I need to find the right interior color for my west facing living room. I realize that furniture and carpeting contribute to this decision but I would like to know which colors are good for that side of the house.It might be an old fashioned way to do things...I don't know if today's decorating takes room light in to consideration when choosing wall colors.Thanks in advancePaint color for a west room?
You will wanting to make this room light and nurturing. Stick with light earth tones. You can use one wall as a focus point if you would like to paint it darker or put a fau leather print on it with light paint under it.Paint color for a west room?
Well, I need a picture of the room to answer the question.


If I has a picture to work from, i would answer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment