Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is a good color to paint the inside of a garage?

I have just insulated my attached garage and am having new wall board put up. Then I will have it painted. I thought white would be the color, but wonder if there are better colors and ones to stay away from. I want it to look great for cars. Also, I am using part of the garage for some office work. Otherwise, it is the usual things - car, tools, some storage.What is a good color to paint the inside of a garage?
Attached garage , probably doesn't have too much light coming in , so I'd say something bright - a light yellow, green even a semi-gray to be business like office: or even a color that matches or blends with your car colors. It depends on how often they are parked in there, Light colors are always better, but plain white and very light shows dirt / or grease fast.What is a good color to paint the inside of a garage?
Whit is the best but it does get dirty, a tan is alittle better.
light color is good so you can see screws right away if they fell and it's more relaxing to eyes so you woudnt get tired right away, but it's more prone to dirt, so i suggest colors like yellow or orange with a little darkness mixe example mustard color.
light brown?
fine a light blue you like and that will be your best choice.
if you are super clean then you could do white, but if things can get messy and spill (like my room) then not white.


you could do stripes- red %26amp; white? or do a wooden theme
paint it white a high gloss
orange, dude, orange!
Glossy Glossy White or an egg, cream of off white color so that you can see your tools better. White would be the wisest since it will easier to paint over later. And your home would sell quicker with White and easy to find color. White also keeps the Garage cooler in the summer! Remember the Gloss!
If you're anything like me, then you're somewhat messy and won't want white walls - especially in your garage! Perhaps a beige/light brown color or an off-white at the lightest. Enjoy
maybe a mountain mint green?





or a light or very dark blue..





if not, white.. or an off white.
pale colours - creme, green, blue
biege
Mauve, Chartruce, teal, Oh hell I don't even know what those colors are white is good.
I guess white thats how i got mines





Try getting a eye catching color


and re-paint every year like me =]]
well i think the inside of the garage should be painted half and half the bottom half blue-ish grey and the top half to be a white or pale green but thats just me

No comments:

Post a Comment