Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where can I find copper colored paint for metal fencing in at least a gallon can or larger?

did u try wall mart home depot lowes ace hard ware or try a online storeWhere can I find copper colored paint for metal fencing in at least a gallon can or larger?
any paint store in town....just make sure you use primer first to completly cover the fence or the paint will be worthless and will rust in about 6 months...Where can I find copper colored paint for metal fencing in at least a gallon can or larger?
lowes or home depot can mix up anything
Try ebay or amazon.com
Try a feed and seed store such as farmers use. Where I work we sell paint for painting tractors and metal roofing. Haven't noticed a copper color but I'm sure it exists. Plus at a store like this everything is sold BIG; ie: 5 gal., 50 lbs, ton etc.
you can find anything you want at sherwin williams

No comments:

Post a Comment