Thursday, March 4, 2010

What color paint?

I plan to install dark laminate flooring for my apartment. Can anyone please help me with the wall colors? I want a warm cozy look and feel. Would it look awful if I were to choose a different color flooring for the bedrooms and kitchen? And windows? White or wood color the same shade as the flooring? Please help. Thanks.What color paint?
TANS AND NUTRAL COLORSWhat color paint?
Personally I would have the walls a warm taupe and do all the trims in a clean crisp white....this is also coming from the person who would also consider painting that room with ';honeydew green';. I would leave the floors the same throughout...you want to keep up your resale value for the future.
voice of color .com,color sense game,downloads digital pics, pittsburgh paints.com we have everything you need to help.
Blue, brown and green.
as the person above me said, tans and beiges and a colour my decorator calls ';maple'; it's like a watered down maple syrup like colour


tan is the most homey colour for a kitchen and it looks really good.
This is just my opinion but I would paint the walls off white or try a color called moose mouse, Were getting ready to paint with that color. Paint your trim white it will accents your floors without making your house dark. I also think I would keep the floors the same, thanks
find a ocean-blue color that is a little bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment