Thursday, March 4, 2010

What color to paint my room?

I need some help, i want to paint my room, and i want a light color, like light blue, light green, ect. any suggestions?What color to paint my room?
ok, i want to say that light green will do it! and if you have a really neat room, with decorations and stuff, make sure that the match the color of the room so it can all look good, rich, and fresh! GOOD LUCK!!!:)What color to paint my room?
egg shell
I just picked a fantastic color of Benjamin Moore paint called Beacon Gray. It is a nice light blue actually. don't let the paint chip sample or name fool you. it is a really pretty soft blue. I LOVE it.
that's personal, but I'll tell you this... the chip looks LIGHTER than the paint! and get paint from a paint store not ahome depot. Moore is great paint and they sell sample sizes. It is hard to go wrong with a pale blue-greens are trickier.
Well, my katie wanted pink, but that was vetoed. Her next choice was purple, but she wanted a darker color. Her room is the purple color of a dark easter egg. It's really very pretty. We painted her bathroom the lighter shade on the same color card.





I think a lavender color would be very pretty if you're wanting to go lighter. You could decorate with light greens, oranges, pinks, etc. for a very colorful, but soft look.
My suggestion for best color would be something called ';Silver Sage';. It is available at Restoration Hardware. It is a nice silver green color.
my whole room is a lavender purple. that's what id go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment