Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have 5 gallons of kinda a grape color paint I want to make brown. How much yellow paint do I need to get.?

I'd start by adding about 6-8 oz;s, to get a brown colour, then add 1/2 oz. to darken, a little orange on hand to get a different tintI have 5 gallons of kinda a grape color paint I want to make brown. How much yellow paint do I need to get.?
Take the paint to a paint store, they will change the color for you with pigments. They'll charge you, but all the paint will be the same color. To save some time, you might call stores in you area and request if they will do this service for you. Good LuckI have 5 gallons of kinda a grape color paint I want to make brown. How much yellow paint do I need to get.?
first you need orange paint,then start pourning . cant say how much you need cause i cant see the color, but im gonna guesatamate half gallon

No comments:

Post a Comment