Thursday, March 4, 2010

What color paint should I use in my room? HELP!?

My room is just white because our house is under construction its almost done we only need to pick up furnishes and granite and sinks and stuff! The only problem is I need to pick a color for my room...I like red and blue kinda but then when I think of them in the room I sigh.....Help!! Can you give me some color ideas?! Thanks!What color paint should I use in my room? HELP!?
Choose something you love that you want to be a part of the room. Use that as your inspiration for the room. Get a fan deck from a paint store and find the color, usually there are 3 to 5 colors on a sheet. The colors in the middle of the color group will be the most neutral. I used the lightest for the trim; the next lightest for the ceiling; and the third lightest for the walls. I painted my entire house in a neutral green in this way. My kitchen has red accents... my living/dining room cobalt blue...one bedroom has amber...There are lots of possibilities.What color paint should I use in my room? HELP!?
Are you getting all new bedding/curtains or do you have to work around something you already have?
it depends on what ';your room'; is. Is it a bedroom? According to Feng Shui you should use ';cold'; colors like blue or green to better your sleep. I combined a really light mint color on the walls with lavender curtains and bed sheets and it turned out really nice.
if you like red and blue pick purple
it dappends on what you like. My room is lavender, and I love it. I think that if you like blue, you should go for light blue, because it is a kind of cool color, and it won't make your room feel small.
If you like something dark (great for a bedroom), then I love Sherwin Williams ';Courtyard,'; a nice deep green. Very relaxing. I also like ';Manitou Blue'; - rich but bright at the same time. If you're going to go for a red, I would do ';Peppery.';


Try paining a scene with their color visualizer. I've found it very helpful for me:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment