Thursday, March 4, 2010

I recently painted my condo walls brown and not sure what color to paint the kitchen.?

The condo is all open, no seperate wall to divide the rooms. Should I continue the same color on the kitchen walls and use an accent wall with another color to break it up. The cabinets are a creamy white.I recently painted my condo walls brown and not sure what color to paint the kitchen.?
I like the idea of the accent wall. I think the color sage green is very pretty with brown, and especially with creamy white. Have fun!I recently painted my condo walls brown and not sure what color to paint the kitchen.?
have u paid for the cabinet? because i think it best if you choose darker color (ivory/teak color) fo your cabinet. and paint the kitchen wall a slight darker cream (cappucino color).


so you get the contrast....
think about a warm tone...like a soft gold or green. or you could go with a nice taupe
I think the accent wall is a brillant idea


with brown and creamy white colours


i personally think you should try a green


or maybe a cream or white chocolate colour maybe





hope this helped a little.
Paint the kitchen walls teal or aqua. It will keep the kitchen bright and complement the brown walls in the rest of the apartment. It will also go nicely with the cabinets.
My mom has this kind of open floor plan condo, and she painted her living room a dark brown (buckeye by Valspar) and the kitchen is much lighter - ';wool skein'; by sherwin williams. It looks really good.


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment