Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can anyone please help me choose a color to paint my living room wall?

It must get along with a deep red colored concrete floor.Can anyone please help me choose a color to paint my living room wall?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';familiar beige'; (# 6093) would be perfect.





You can also take a photo of your room %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.Can anyone please help me choose a color to paint my living room wall?
I would suggest a light neutral shade of brown, such as ';Rice Grain'; (a light tan) or ';Macadamia'; (a warm beige), ';Chopsticks'; (a shade of ivory). These colors are from Sherwin William's. I do believe that this section of the color wheel would look best with your deep red colored floor. Check out these suggestions from me at:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/
If you're looking to stay in the warm tones, I'd choose a light/cool brown, like a light milk chocolate w/ vanilla (not white, more of a yellow-y white) accents..





If you're looking to stay in the cool tones, I'd choose a medium grey w/ black accents.





TX Griff
I would choose a green color. And I am not talking about tacky christmas colors but take a look at some different greens. Green really does compliment red. Cream might be nice too but I am the type of person that likes color and is not afraid to use color.
Red is a warm color. You could go with yellow....not dark, pastel. It would show up, and not clash.
Paint it black with a large white Z centered in the middle and call it the zoom room!
buttery yellow
a pleasing yellow
Beige
Cream
taupe

No comments:

Post a Comment