Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have cherry wood furniture and a bash couch i was wondering what colors should i paint my walls?

linen white then have an accent wall in maybe a nice celery green or like a yellowy colour its prettyI have cherry wood furniture and a bash couch i was wondering what colors should i paint my walls?
I have been a professional decorator for 34 yrs. I have found that


when dealing with cherry wood, you should go with a soft green


or if you are bold!!!! You might consider a shade of peach.


If someother is involved, then by all means, ask their


oppinion. Jerry's # 1. Pick---soft green. Good luck!!I have cherry wood furniture and a bash couch i was wondering what colors should i paint my walls?
Ivory with pale green stenciling for border.
You need to bring in some color or the room will look blah. How about aqua or a light green? You can buy the whole fan of colors at a Benjamin Moore store and they will also sell you sample sizes of paint to try out.
go to sherwin williams.com and check out there selection. i got the whole wheat color and it looks awesome





its a light green and i belive it looks so nice with cherry
I'm assuming you mean beige couch. Depends on the look you want: Do you want a more understated, monotone look, then go with a deeper beige. Personally, I like more color on my walls and like my rooms to be more inviting. But a sage green can work, playing safe. You can also use a rich terra cotta color if you want to be a little bold. I've used this color with maple, oak, and now with our cherry kitchen cabinets. Check out Lowe's Signature Series paint, they have a great selection!! Good Luck!!
Definitely a natural color like a suede or a tan/beige anything calm.. with all due respect to the others that answered.. a green hue is complimentary but it is also a bit of Christmas 24/7... depends on your style and preference.. any paint department will help you out. take a sample of the wood and a sample of the couch and a sample of your flooring and lay them out next to a color strip or two and use that to help you decide.
What the heck is ';bash';?
Contact an interior decorator.
I saw this neat paint style at Lowe's. I don't know how the process works but it looks like sued when it's all done. I want to get my kitchen cabinets remodeled in Cherry. The I am going to paint the wall behind the fridge in that sued. Every thing depends on your furniture style, and the look you are going for.
paint your walls a sage green or a plum
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment