Sunday, March 7, 2010

I have a red/white roof any suggestions on what color to paint my house?

It is currently red. I am looking for a change.I have a red/white roof any suggestions on what color to paint my house?
My advice is don't do white, unless you want to be forever washing/repainting it.


I'd go with a green.I have a red/white roof any suggestions on what color to paint my house?
Hi ashashbab, I'm with Brenda R on this one! I'm going to assume you have a ';composition'; shingle, which is a ';brick/red and white'; mixture? I think a pale yellow (on the warm spectrum) with either a ';blue or green'; trim/accent color. Go to your nearest Paint/Home-Depot store and pull the color cards they have. And by all means...ask for some assistance! Another option is to buy small samples of the colors and actually paint a small portion onto your house and live with them for a few days...couldn't hurt? Good Luck, I know this is a big investment! XOXO Moonpie
you need to find a beige that has a tint of red in it. then find a trim of off white in a tint of red. if you compare these colors to other colors, you will know if they have tints of red. it will be very classy
a roof that is red white isnt good too plain try to do warm fun color and the warm color can match crazy furnitures just dont use black or gothic color that will make ur room scary and no one would want to go in
I hate to say it, but I would probably pick white.
Gray with a little tinge of blue in it. Not too dark.
a shade of yellow. we have one in our neighbor hood and it looks good. now when it was first done, i was like oh my. but when completed it was really nice.
Green.
White trimed in red.
White with matching the trim to the roof
Well I'm sure this is going to b such a unique combination of colors and it's going to look really cool: black and silver.





I hope u like it, when I get a house we'll have the same colors, well I'm just 15 now so..., lol.
Blue like the American Flag
Deep warm green.

No comments:

Post a Comment