Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is there such a thing as a paint color 'calculator'?

What I want to find is something online where I can select a main color and it will offer suggestions to accent it with. For example, I pick a light grey and it offers 4 or 5 different combinations that would work. If anyone could post me a link I would appreciate it!Is there such a thing as a paint color 'calculator'?
Yes. Lowes has a great project helper site where you can try out different colors in rooms that resemble yours. You can even save the colors to view later. I've used it several times and it's been a great help to me since it has always been hard for me to visualize color on our walls. (I'm artisically challenged) :) Hope this will help:





http://www.valsparatlowes.com/project-id鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment