Sunday, March 7, 2010

What color to paint my room?

I was wondering what color i should paint my room. i dont like bright colors like yellow and stuff like that. Im the kind of person that likes dark colors. Any ideas? thanx!What color to paint my room?
';Midnight'; by sherwin williams. It's actually a very deep purple. Check it out:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>What color to paint my room?
Some really popular dark colors right now that look great in bedrooms are denimn blue, hunter green, or wine. I personally think the blue is a beautiful color!
My room is a dark red... looks really good. You could do dark purple or red depending on what colors you like:-P
It's always nice to choose a theme. As much as I love mish-mash it means that you don't get so side-tracked or bogged down by the choices and that you have something pretty sharp and cool at the end.


You could do soft shades of yummy browns, blacks, reds or purples. You can always bring in colour with 'accesories', etc.





P.S. another great thing is find a picture you like and draw inspiration from that! I'm going to be decorating a new room soon and it's all going to be centred around a print of a favourite artwork I'm going to buy.


Just look around; maybe a fancy wallpaper or cushion [or even nature] will strike you instead!
In my bedroom i painted one wall burgundy and the others dark peach.It's very relaxing and sexy..
A dark Blue with white trim would look cute

No comments:

Post a Comment