Sunday, March 7, 2010

How do I make everything black and white in a picture, then one thing color in paint shop pro xi?

I really could use some help on this, I'm not a professional. So I need some detailed instructions. Thanks again!How do I make everything black and white in a picture, then one thing color in paint shop pro xi?
Make a copy of your image. Duplicate the layer and change the duplicate to greyscale (Image menu). Then use the Eraser Tool to erase the spot that you want to be colored. When ready merge the layers and you are done.How do I make everything black and white in a picture, then one thing color in paint shop pro xi?
u just go to ''image'' then ''adjustments'' then press deseturate-it makes the pic black n white, then u use the history brush to apply the colour where u want. hope this helps :/ btw i have adobe photoshop cs3, i dont know it might work the same way.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment