Sunday, March 7, 2010

Looking for internet site that showes pictures of different color paint and trim. Does anyone know of this sit

It is a site where u choose your color of paint and the trim to see which colors you like. I used to have it a couple of years ago and have lost it. You can also do a room click on wall and click on paint color choices.Looking for internet site that showes pictures of different color paint and trim. Does anyone know of this sit
I don't know which web site you used, but here's a link. Click on 'color visualizer'.Looking for internet site that showes pictures of different color paint and trim. Does anyone know of this sit
try www.behr.com





In addition to seeing wall, trim and accent colors in a room, the tool will also suggest colors that coordinate with a paint color you select.
SIGH,,, I guess I'm old fashioned. I actually enjoy ACTUALLY going to a store that sells paint and offers brochures with samples and ideas... But I enjoy getting off this chair once in awhile anyway.





Admiitedly I'm no comp tech, but isn't it possible that the colors seen on screen are no more accurate or inaccurate than the tiny paint chip samples seen in person?





There is also the notion that you already have favorite colors in mind,,or you already have specifics about Room/Rooms that either allow a lot of lattitude or very little?





I mean no offense, as I said, but so much of the experience of ';RE-DOING'; a room or a home, should be so much more personal and tangible, than ONLINE.


Rev. Steven
HGTV.com you can design a whole room on thier website... once you get started though you might get hooked! I suggest you make a cup of tea get something to eat then go the website cause you could be there awhile if you like to decorate. Stay focused and don't get off track they have lots of great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment