Sunday, March 7, 2010

Need suggestions on color paint for office (located in my study at home)?

I will have cherry bookcases and a cherry desk (medium color) and black leather chair. Room is 10X12 and light gray carpet need to project an air of authority. I will meet most Of my new clients thereNeed suggestions on color paint for office (located in my study at home)?
Gray is the new color for this year, so you could always paint it a medium dove gray color. Or that interesting blue that is so popular now. Try Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware.Need suggestions on color paint for office (located in my study at home)?
grey-green. even more grey than sage. take a look at this color ';cameroon green'; by Ralph Lauren. HD carries it.
You can also use two different colors on 2 of the 4 walls. I would use a dove gray on two walls and light olive green on the other two.
I have a tiny home office and I painted it a buttery yellow. Yellow is good for stimulating creativity and it energizes. This colour though is just soft enough that it doesn't scream at my senses when I walk in!!! I find it a fantastic working environment now (It used to be white and I couldn't stand working in there!). Anyway, I used Popcorn ball (behr paints) which I imagine would go well with cherry wood.





Good luck with choosing your colour!
I suggest a color called ';Imagine'; by sherwin williams:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>





It is sort of on the violet side, but remember that purple is the color of royalty, wealth and wisdom. However, if you think that it doesn't convey the image that you want, maybe take a look a ';monorail silver.'; It's exactly what it sounds like %26amp; it should coordinate well with the gray carpet.
how about a burgandy that is authority a bold color.would look nice against the cherry cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment