Sunday, March 7, 2010

What would be a good color to paint my room?

I am a teenage girl, and all my furniture is wood.What would be a good color to paint my room?
What is your favorite color? That's the color you want to paint your room. You can ask your parents to add moldings in your room and paint the upper part with dark color and the bottom part, light color or vice versa. It makes your room more dramatic.What would be a good color to paint my room?
pink and browns are soooooooo pretty together! :D
My daughter wanted purple....I tried to encourage a lavender but she insisted and chose a color from Home Depot called ';Dusk'; I have to admit it looks beautiful! And with a retro looking bed set in purples and teals it came together very nice!
sage green, lilac, electric blue, yellow, caramel, any of those.
sage green with one accent wall in a moss green. Tan or bright white trim. The accent colors for pillows could be purple, tan, white, greens, or yellows.
I like pecan, because it's a very neutral color and very flexible, keep your ceilings white. Since the color is very flexible you can decorate your room with curatains, lamps, rugs, etc. with which you can choose your own colors and style.
Earth tone colors
You can do it any color you like! lol. Anything will go with wood furniture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment