Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's the best color to paint short nails?

I can't stand having long nails but I can't find a good color for short nails. Ideas? I'll try anything.What's the best color to paint short nails?
It doesn't really matter what color you use for short nails. The only thing you can't really get away with 'really' short nails is a french manicure. But for normal short nails you can pretty much use anything. Right now for summer, really funky colors that make your hands pop are in style. I have short nails and I'm currently wearing Green-Witch Village by OPI. I've gotten lots of compliments. Blues, hotpinks, purples, corals are all great choices too.What's the best color to paint short nails?
Usually depends on skin tone put Pink looks qood on most skin tones
Black!
blue
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment