Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How do you change the font color in Paint Shop Pro?

Hi, I have Jasc Paint Shop pro and Corel Paint Shop Pro. I'm used to using Adobe Photoshop CS3 so I don't know how to change the font color.


I know that you're supposed to click on the material palette at the top right hand corner, but after highlighting the text and clicking on black, the text continues to stay white. Any color I select the text is still white. How do I fix this problem?


Am I doing something wrong?


Thanks!How do you change the font color in Paint Shop Pro?
Like you I've mostly used Adobe products, so the Materials Palette and I aren't the best of friends. You don't click on the color. If you hover the cursor over each of the big swatches, you'll find that the Foreground color is the Stroke (outline) Color and the Background Color is the Fill Color. Like Photoshop and Elements, the default is Black for Foreground and White for Background so when you type, the letters will be the Fill Color (white) with a black outline. To change this around, click on the double-headed arrow between (at the lower left of) the two big swatches. This makes White the Outline Color and Black the Fill color.

No comments:

Post a Comment